Current Job Openings
Business Analyst (m/f/d)
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and communicating client requirements for successful project delivery. Analyze an organization and understand what makes it tick.
- Unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points, validating the business opportunity or problem as an opportunity for a software solution or an organizational transformation solution Provide expertise in the area of business case development
- Facilitate workshops and sessions that generate the content for solutions and gain buy in for solution
- Create and articulate the “big picture” of the solution to delivery and client teams to understand cross functional inter-dependencies and impact
- Define key objectives and ‘to-be” state, identify success factors, and comprehend constraints, challenges and risks
- Educate and championing the processes and practices of the Agile and Lean methodology
- Orchestrate the collaboration between, Product Owner, Business Sponsors, SMEs, Testers and Development groups by removing roadblocks and facilitating communication
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the Product Owner, client’s business stakeholders and client executives
- Be an inspiration for innovation to the client.
- Drive thought-leadership within Associmates in the Business Analysis space
- Create and support sales activities
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
Solution Architect (m/f/d)
As a Solutions Architect, you should have solid Subject Matter Expertise in most of the following areas:
- Business capability and domain modeling, including an understanding of domain driven design, including modeling of events.
- Deep understanding of different integration patterns and best practices such as events, synchronous vs. asynchronous messaging, peer-to-peer, Publish-subscribe, distributed logs and RESTful APIs.
- Microservices topologies, including operational concerns such as resiliency, observability, discovery and routing, etc.
- Enterprise security design
- Approaches to managing Architectural debt, Architecture governance and evolution in practice.
- API lifecycle management and the corresponding technologies.
- Design and build user-centric API ecosystems to drive new consumer experiences and unlock business capabilities.
- You can collaborate with diverse technical delivery teams to build service based architecture to scale and innovate.
- You can help executives balance scorecards and KPIs with the API platform in mind.
- You have strong facilitation skills ensure alignment to architectural vision.
- You can articulate trade-offs and drive high-impact technology decisions on topics including (but not limited to) IaaS/PaaS providers, container orchestration, service mesh, API gateways, and commercial vs. open source software.
- You understand the business risks and challenges that organizations face, and the need to align technical strategies with roadmaps that create business capability and opportunity.
- You can create and guide the vision for evolutionary architecture and adoption roadmaps for our clients.
There's no typical day in this area of focus. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with peers across multiple technology disciplines such as delivery infrastructure, data, and security.
- Lead workshops and group activities with delivery teams and executives.
- Communicate team and organizational design approaches to decouple development efforts.
- Help executives define measures and quantify the value of a digital platform and API strategy.
- Train new technology leaders and developers on platform thinking.
Cyber Security Analyst (m/f/d)
As Cyber Security Analyst we speak both - Security and the language of software developers, system architects and business. Here's what you will be doing:
- Provide security design, consultation and technology governance oversight for various projects and initiatives.
- Work with delivery teams to identify security requirements and vulnerabilities in the solutions we develop.
- Act as information liaison to various business units and information technology departments.
- Act as a security enabler for direction, training and guidance for the various roles.
- Perform Business Impact Analysis, Risk Analysis and develop counter measures together with the Customer
ISO 27001, OpenSAMM, BSIMM and BSI Grundschutz is what you take with you on vacation and read on the beach? Then we should talk.Sounds like a match? Say hello!
Software Tester (m/f/d)
Software testing is one of our core domains. Your's too? So here is what you will be doing:
- Work with different customers across various domains as part of our Associmates team to help deliver bespoke software solutions
- Collaborate with different team members across the program to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology
- Experience in different test approaches, methodologies and corresponding tools
- Spike and learn new test tools depending on various project recommendations
- Deep dive into new business domains to help teams analyse, test and build quality software
Digital Consultant (m/f/d) - Junior, Senior, Principal
We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have
a positive impact on the world by what we do.
Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, where we deliver digital solutions to help them solve their toughest business problems.
Here is how you can contribute:
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Expertise in multiple technologies (including Java, .Net, Ruby/Ruby on Rails/Scala/Clojure etc) across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management etc.
- Experience as an architect or leading and inspiring software development teams
- Significant software development and infrastructure architecture experience in designing and architecting enterprise web applications
- Understanding of the issues businesses face and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role
- Experience working with CTO/COO to create technical strategies (Senior/Principal)
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction